Friday, May 25, 2007

Driver's License

I renewed my driver's license today. The HORROR! This is, by far, the worst D.L. photo I've had in years. I'm all shiny, looking away, and FAT. If I believed in god, I'd pray to him that I don't really look like that. Here I left the house thinking I looked halfway decent.

So now I wonder . . . do I never look decent? Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?!

I said something to Barry about the picture, and he said, "the last one was nothing to write home about." Why are guys so painfully stupid? I'm really annoyed by him lately. Not good. I've noticed that he doesn't even have to do anything . . . just BEing is enough sometimes. He's on his way here--uninvited. I guess he just thinks that I want to see him whenever he can get here. Oddly, that used to be true.

Now he's rushing to get here by a certain time on Saturday because I'm going to my mom's. He's just dying to go with me. I'm annoyed. He acts like he's going to miss something if he doesn't get here in time. Grr. The thing is . . . now that I know how he is around other people, I don't really want to take him anywhere. Let's see . . . he'll take over the television and tune into sports, he'll chew with his mouth open--smack, smack, smack, and maybe he'll eat an eye booger or two! Yeah, buddy! That's exactly the way I want my man to behave in public. If I'm really lucky, he'll join in talking shit about me with my mother. It'll be like a carnival!

I wish Verizon would come ON with the F-ing phone bill. It's six days since the end of the billing cycle, but there's still no bill available for viewing. It's unreal really. I can't WAIT anymore!

My goal before I leave for Phoenix in a week is to get this house clean and get my life in (something that resembles) order. It's amazing how that doesn't happen when I sit on the couch watching TV and checking to see if the phone bill's landed yet. At any rate, I've made some progress. Off to plug away at it!

1 comment:

catiepillars said...

hmm,can i say thats enough to leave him for. hes such a stupid asshole. and the idea of him and your mother in the same room makes me feel claustrophobic and sick.its going to be a lets gang up on h. fest.i hate barry. do you think maybe your not getting the phone bill because he had it sent somewhere else?people are always hard on themselves. i bet its not that bad. barry is just the dumbest asshole that ever walked.