Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More and More Lies

Today Barry tells me, "Just so you know, there won't be any more phone calls." Of course I had to ask what that meant, what happened, etc. He says he talked to Sandy yesterday and he told her never to call him again. I said, "Did you call her, or did she call you?" His reply: "I don't remember."

Now . . . if you were ending a wonderful, innocent friendship because of your jealous girlfriend, wouldn't you know more about the details? To hear him tell it, she didn't say anything. She was "probably hurt," but he's not sure. He's just decided that he doesn't need to talk to any other women. It's really interesting, because just two days ago he told me how he's always had female friends.

Needless to say, I'm sure, I don't believe him. I don't think he talked to Sandy, but if he did I don't think he had this conversation. I think he's trying to make me think the situation is under control before I go to Phoenix. The guy really must think I'm stupid.

We'll see who's stupid :D

No comments: